Yacht Support & Repair Services
Our purpose is threefold:
· to provide comprehensive support to all superyachts visiting our areas.
· to provide project support for repair, conversion and new building projects.
· to provide innovative products to the maritime industry.
We have established close ties to marinas, maritime authorities, shipyards and marine services to be able to give yacht owners and their managers/captains the support they need! We assure top quality and timely services for repair or new construction projects in the country. Our global service network will add further quality and quick turnover for complicated repairs and engineering solutions. Our specialists hail from all parts of the world and bring a wealth of experience that is unprecedented in the industry! One other aspect of our activity is the multi-lingual support that considers the business culture in many countries and that of our clients.
We are not just acting as agents but give active ‘hands on’ support to both the yacht owner’s side and the shipyards and service providers. We are actively working with our clients planning their projects and seeing it through to conclusion ‘within time, within budget’ using our own experienced engineers, port captains & yacht managers. We will look after all aspects involved and assure a good after sales service to our clients. For the local superyacht repair & construction industry we are the link to develop their businesses further and improve communication skills and provide training to their project managers to achieve better results.
We offer modern products to our clients that improve fuel efficiency of marine engines of all types, reduce emissions, and/or are in general more sustainable than the products or machinery they replace. We can offer complete solutions in this field and also work towards the goal to match upcoming regulations, incl. Polar Code for commercial yachts.
· Fabrication in Steel, Aluminum, GRP or Composite
· Dry Dock & Dockside Repairs
· Lay-up Facilities ashore
> Marina bookings
· Project Management
· Emergency Repairs
· ISM/ISPS Management
· Customs Agents
· Bunker Services
· Logistical Support
· Car & Truck Rentals
· Provisioning & Ship Agency Services
· Crew Travel & Accommodation
· Spare Parts
· New Products/Green Products
Our shipyard facilities are in various locations and include the following:
· Graving Docks of all sizes from 45m to 450m in length
· Sliplifts to 1500t
· Syncrolift/Hydrolift facilities to 750t lifting capacity
· Large fabrication and paint sheds
· Plasma cutters, CNC machines, hydrojet blasters, etc.
· Several kilometers of dockside spaces with/without shore power facilities
· Protected anchorages with launch services
· Project office spaces with high speed internet in many locations.
. Crew accommodation assistance close to the yard